[Openstack-operators] Neutron Documentation

Alvise Dorigo alvise.dorigo at pd.infn.it
Sun Jan 5 14:22:34 UTC 2014

Hi Sankarshan,
in the same site you suggested I found also a version “4”:

https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux_OpenStack_Platform/

Do you know if that is ‘good’ (or still in beta) as the “3” version ?
I’ve seen the version “3” still talks about “quantum” which was replaced by neutron (just a rename as far as I know).

thanks,

	A.