[Openstack-operators] OpenStack Dashboard in HA

Scott Devoid devoid at anl.gov
Thu Feb 27 18:08:16 UTC 2014

You need some way to address HTTP sessions. Otherwise you will be randomly
logged out if your request goes to a different dashboard host than the one
you logged in on. One way is to set up a shared memcached cluster that each
dashboard host talks to--configure the "CACHE" setting in the
local_settings.py file. [1] Another way is to configure your load balancer
with session stickiness/affinity.

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/horizon/blob/master/openstack_dashboard/local/local_settings.py.example