[Openstack-operators] Fostering OpenStack Users

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Tue Dec 30 19:11:45 UTC 2014

+1 for the distributions. I have not seen data that indicates distributions are not attractive for a significant portion of the market.

I would not expect a single distribution to be dominant. An enterprise will not change Linux distro because of OpenStack but will look to its distro to
provide a competitive package.  Lots of choices, as it should be, at http://www.openstack.org/marketplace/distros/ .