[Openstack-operators] Small openstack

George Shuklin george.shuklin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 21:35:37 UTC 2014

Thank you for everyone!

After some lurking around I found rather unusual way: use external
networks on per-tennant based with directly attached interfaces. This
will not only eliminate neutron nodes (as heavy server), but will remove
NAT and simplify everything for tenant. All we need just a some
VLAN/VXLANs with few external networks (per tenant).

Tenants will have no 'routers' and 'floatingips', but still will have
DHCP and other yummy neutron things like private networks with
overlapping numbering plans.

Future reports follow.