[Openstack-operators] Heat in production?

Ari Rubenstein aroostifer at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 23:10:50 UTC 2014

Hi there,
My name is Ari Rubenstein, and I'm new to the list.  I've been researching Heat.  I was wondering if anyone has direct experience or links to how customers are Heat orchestration in the real world.
Use cases?  Experiences?  Best practices?  Gotchas?
I'm working with a customer on an Icehouse based cluster.  They're wondering if Heat is ready for production or should be considered beta.  I've heard good things about Heat, but the customer is cautious.
Thanks in advance,
- Ari