[Openstack-operators] Extends Ceilometer's plugin but not effective

苌智 changzhi1990 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 02:57:10 UTC 2014

Hello, guys.
    Recently, I write a plugin for Celimeter(Openstack version: Icehouse).
I add "instance_cost =
ceilometer.compute.pollsters.billing:DaoliBillingPollster" into file named
"ceilometer-2014.1.1-py2.6.egg-info/entry_points.txt".
And I add a new file named "billing.py" located in
"ceilometer/compute/pollsters/". But I found the file "billing.py" is not
compiled when I restart all services about ceilometer like: ceilometer-api,
ceilometer-compute and so on. I don't know which ceilometer service should
I restart if I want to compile the file named "billing.py". Could someone
helps me?

Thanks a lot!