[Openstack-operators] IceHouse Neutron ML2 Plugin with Vlans

raju raju.roks at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 18:10:04 UTC 2014

Hi Team,

I am trying to create a multi node POC environment using Icehouse, I have
followed Openstack Icehouse Linux doc

http://docs.openstack.org/icehouse/install-guide/install/yum/content/section_neutron-networking.html

to install and configure Neutron with ML2 plugin I am confused with that
doc as it says we need to run neutron services on controller node, if we
have neutron node separately  why should we run neutron services on control
node? and we just install OVS plugin on compute node

Can someone give me the working document to configure Neutron as separate
node with Ml2 plugin +Vlan configuration.