[Openstack-operators] [Openstack] [openstack][SWIFT] I want to talk about costs !! (against amazon S3)

Alejandro Comisario alejandro.comisario at mercadolibre.com
Wed Apr 30 18:55:58 UTC 2014

Lovely Johon, i'll read that but hey ... beilieve me, this in-deep analysis
that im going through in my company making a production proyect crumble
just because lack of costs data regarding amazon will be a constant while
amazon keeps droping prices.

If you can share those details, that would be : project-saving.
Thanks so much.

Alejandro Comisario
*MercadoLibre Cloud Services*
Arias 3751, Piso 7 (C1430CRG)