[Openstack-operators] [Openstack] [openstack][SWIFT] I want to talk about costs !! (against amazon S3)

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Wed Apr 30 17:37:14 UTC 2014

Alejandro,

We blogged about this recently at https://swiftstack.com/blog/2014/04/24/about-those-public-cloud-price-drops/. I've asked around the office here at SwiftStack to see if we can put together some more public cost details (specifically in response to you question), so I hope we can share some more info soon.

--John