[Openstack-operators] Help on Iptables in Openstack

shiva m anjaneya2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 15:47:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have figured  some  way to  allow  ip  spoofing  by using Q_USE_SECGROUP
= false and changing nova-base.xml  file.  But I am  still struggling to
send spoof packets  to my router  VM. I  see my packet  is getting blocked
at qbr bridge  between OVS and  VM. Could you please help me, how do I
prevent these  ebtable  rules at  qbr bridge to get  applied to my packets
or how do i stop  these  ebtables applied  at qbr (bridge).

Thanks,
Shiva