[Openstack-operators] [openstack] [diagnostic] Diagnostic and config validation @Atlanta Summit

Oleg Gelbukh ogelbukh at mirantis.com
Mon Apr 7 09:31:57 UTC 2014

Greetings, stackers

Everyone knows that finding out the root cause of some failure in OpenStack
with many projects interacting with each other and external components
could be a challenge even for seasoned stacker. I've seen more than one
attempt to attack this task since I joined this community (including our
own project Rubick).

Now I want to make somewhat bold attempt to bring all interested parties
face to face in Atlanta during a summit session in 'Other projects' track:

http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/208

I see it as a good place to coordinate efforts scattered across multiple
projects now. Let's find out what are most important and common use cases
for us, and outline how we're going to solve them.

What do you think?

--
Oleg Gelbukh
Mirantis Labs