[Openstack-operators] Participate in the OpenStack User Survey by April 11!

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Apr 1 14:10:47 UTC 2014

We're kicking off the third round of the OpenStack User Survey right
now! You may remember before last Novembers’s Summit in Hong Kong we
helped the User Committee run a survey to aggregate OpenStack
deployments and share the results.

The previous two User Surveys have provided great insight to the types
of deployments and technology decisions made by the OpenStack community,
and we want to continue to improve based on this feedback.

http://www.openstack.org/user-survey

If you are an OpenStack user or have customers with OpenStack
deployments, please take a few minutes to respond to the User Survey and
pass it to your friends. The goals of the survey are to better define
the OpenStack user community and requirements, facilitate engagement and
communication among the user community, and uncover new use cases or
OpenStack users who might be willing to tell their stories publicly.

Ensure you complete the User Survey by April 11, 2014 at 23:00 UTC.

If you already completed the survey last year, no need to start from
scratch. You simply need to log back in to update your Deployment
Profile, as well as take the opportunity to provide any additional input.

All the information provided is confidential and will only be presented
in aggregate unless you consent to making it public. Aggregate responses
will be shared with the OpenStack Board, Technical Committee and
community at large to help shape the roadmap and share useful
information regarding operational decisions.

You can also help us by promoting the survey so we can secure as much
participation as possible, for example by tweeting/weibo-ing/g+-ing.

Remember you can hear directly from users and see the aggregate survey
findings by attending the next OpenStack Summit
http://www.openstack.org/summit, May 12-16, in Atlanta.

Thank you for your support!

Regards,

Tom