[Openstack-operators] OpenStack Datacenter Optimization

Pete P cloudbmail at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 23:27:18 UTC 2013

We are looking to integrate a new tool for OpenStack. We collect all of the
VM utilization data from a datacenter and use this information to model the
usage and determine the optimal placement of the workloads.
We currently have and active, stable data collector and are requesting
partners in our pre-release. The data collector takes no action and merely
collects usage stats.
http://cloubrain.com/download.htm
If you or anyone who would be wiling to participate, we would appreciate
it. The entire code for the OpenStack data collector is available and it
takes about a minute to install.

Pete