[Openstack-operators] Folsom to Grizzly Upgrade Nodes

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Thu Sep 19 15:07:42 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Joe Topjian <joe.topjian at cybera.ca> wrote:

> nova-network is being used (and is still being used).

All my serious issue were due to my transition from nova-network to
quantum.  I'm still feeling the burn on that since the "toy" case worked
but scaling out to my moderate 1 rack size took a fair bit of patching and
tweaking.  I do have some optimism that the patches and tweaks will be
standard or unnecessary in Havana, though that reminds me to go look and
see if the patches I'm watching have got through yet...