[Openstack-operators] Quantum Security Groups not working - iptables rules are not Evaluated

Darragh O'Reilly dara2002-openstack at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 2 15:28:37 UTC 2013

Hi Lorin,

sure, sorry for the beverity. It seems the brcompat is being used because qbr0188455b-25 appears in the 'ovs-vsctl show' output - so it was created as an OVS bridge, but it should have been created as a Linux bridge. I have never used brcompat, but I believe it intercepts calls from brctl and configures OVS bridges instead of Linux bridges. I'm not sure how to uninstall/disable it - it's probably an Operating System package.

I don't think any Openstack doc says to install/enable it.

Re,
Darragh.