[Openstack-operators] Unconference Session: Keystone for Large Deployments

Carl Perry caperry at edolnx.net
Thu Oct 31 22:24:21 UTC 2013

Greetings Stackers -

Several of us who work on Keystone would love to have a conversation
with large deployment operators during the summit. The idea is to talk
about how you use keystone in your deployment, what features you feel it
needs, and what issues you face. We don't have a proper session for
this, so we're going to grab an unconference slot. First one to the
whiteboard gets to schedule it. :)  We hope to see you there.

  -Carl