[Openstack-operators] [quantum] attach network to multiple tenants without being "shared" / or ec2 solution?

Sebastian Porombka porombka at uni-paderborn.de
Thu Oct 24 15:34:42 UTC 2013

Hi Operators.

I hope i'm here at the correct list to get helped.

I have at our on-premise installation of (grizzly-) openstack multiple "shared" networks which can be used from all tenants.
For example "Public External" and "Public Internal" Networks which are uses by multiple tenats…

Now I have the problem, that when I launch an instance via the ec2-interface it gets connected to *all* shared networks.

Is there any possibility to map quantum-networks to tenants – so that I can avoid the multiple shares networks in all tenants.
Or – can I set the network via the ec2-interface which a new instance have to connect to?

Thanks in advance
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Porombka, M.Sc.
Zentrum für Informations- und Medientechnologien (IMT)

E-Mail: porombka at uni-paderborn.de
Tel.: 05251/60-5999
Fax: 05251/60-48-5999
Raum: N5.314