[Openstack-operators] Upgrading to Havana: nova-manage db sync fails.

Robert van Leeuwen Robert.vanLeeuwen at spilgames.com
Tue Oct 22 09:07:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade our dev environment to Havana
When running the nova-manage  db sync command it gives a traceback in migrate.versioning.api [-] 184 -> 185:

OperationalError: (OperationalError) (1091, "Can't DROP 'uniq_task_name_x_host_x_period_beginning_x_period_ending'; check that column/key exists") 'ALTER TABLE task_log DROP INDEX uniq_task_name_x

Database started with Folsom, upgraded to  Grizzly in the past.
Running on SL6.4 and RDO packages.

Anyone hit this? Suggestion on how to fix this?

Thx,
Robert van Leeuwen