[Openstack-operators] security-group quotas

Julie Pichon jpichon at redhat.com
Thu Oct 17 10:28:12 UTC 2013

Hi Sam,

"Samuel Winchenbach" <swinchen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Akihiro,
>
> I do not have that flag set, so I think I am using the default (#
> quota_driver = quantum.quota.ConfDriver).

With that driver, quotas can't be updated using the API (see bug #1189671 [0]).
If you'd rather not change it to use the db driver as suggested by Akihiro, you
should still be able to update the quotas manually in quantum.conf and restart
the Quantum service.

Regards,

Julie

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1189671