[Openstack-operators] Services last time not updated and in XXX state

Robert van Leeuwen Robert.vanLeeuwen at spilgames.com
Thu Oct 17 08:10:55 UTC 2013

> The most common cause for something like this is time being out of sync or your MQ/DB service > being unreachable.

We changed the name of the dns name for the MQ yesterday but according to the logs they all happily connect.

Database is also ok since I can query all the services without any issues.
Operations do not work however..
Which sorta points to RabbitMQ but the output of list_queues *looks* ok to me.
All the queues are there and empty.

Cheers,
Robert