[Openstack-operators] Cells striped across various geographic locations

Mike Wilson geekinutah at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 18:36:09 UTC 2013

I'm wondering if anyone has experience deploying cells striped across
multiple geographic locations? To give a little context on this, I really
like the way that cells isolates your domain of failure, but one kicker for
me is that it doesn't look like migration across cells works currently or
is very trivial to implement. Having it striped across different locations
eliminates most of my need to migrate. So potentially eliminates my biggest
concern. From what I can tell it looks like it should work okay. Any
comments?

-Mike Wilson