[Openstack-operators] Error running Glance with RabbitMQ (Havana)

Daneyon Hansen (danehans) danehans at cisco.com
Thu Nov 21 18:01:47 UTC 2013

Here are the defaults for the notification system:

https://github.com/openstack/glance/blob/stable/havana/etc/glance-api.conf#L209-L217

For troubleshooting purposes, you may want to stick with the defaults.  If sending ntoficiations over the bus to an endpoint such as Ceilometer is not needed, then it's not necessary to use a messaging system such as Rabbit for Glance.

Regards,
Daneyon Hansen
Software Engineer
Email: danehans at cisco.com