[Openstack-operators] REg installation of Openstack

sudha sadhasivam sudhasadhasivam at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 06:01:27 UTC 2013

Sir
We are trying to install openstack Grizzly version following DevStack
installation procedure on Ubuntu 12.0 and Dell R210 servers

After installing controller node and when we try to install compute nodes

    We are not able to communicate between the controller and compute nodes to complete installation setup.
Kindly inform whether the error can be corrected.
Thanking you
G sudha Sadasivam
Professor, CSEPSG College of Technology