[Openstack-operators] Problem with multiple nova-consoleauth

Juan José Pavlik Salles jjpavlik at gmail.com
Wed May 15 16:48:17 UTC 2013

Hi guys, i was thinking about what John Dewey said. The fix is quite new,
about 20 days, maybe the change is not on my ubuntu-cloud repos? I'm having
this problem with a cinder-multibackend fix too. Is that possible? because
when i try using memcache_servers flags.

memcache_servers=172.19.136.10:11211,172.19.136.11:11211

I get the same results than not using memcache_servers flag.

--
Pavlik Salles Juan José