[Openstack-operators] Looking for a largish nova database to test with

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Mon May 13 14:08:57 UTC 2013

HI MIchael,

I have a fairly vanilla openstack install (not cell based) with  372,177
rows in the instances table as of this AM (clearly time to start thinking
about a preening schedule of some sort).  As a university research
institution here I'm pretty sure I can get it sanitized and released
without too much bother if it's useful to you.

-Jon