[Openstack-operators] Looking for a largish nova database to test with

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sun May 12 22:37:08 UTC 2013

Hi.

I'm looking for someone to donate a largish nova database for testing.
I define largish in this case as being more than 10,000 rows in the
instances table.

What I want to do is hook database migrations for a few large
databases into the CI pipeline, so that when we submit migrations
which would take a long time for a large deployment to run we know
about it. I have most of the plumbing for that working, but I need
some databases to run against.

I'd be happy enough to scramble tenant ids, root passwords, and
anything else people thought was confidential in these databases.

Thanks,
Michael