[Openstack-operators] Reg: High availability

Baktha Ashokan baktha.sg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 13:09:39 UTC 2013

Hi There,
  I'am trying to setup an highly redundant openstack setup. where i used
replicated mysql DB, clustered Rabbitmq and software loadbalanced using
HAproxy and keepalived suggested by mirantis. but while using VIP seems we
need to change ip's and endpoint's in conf files of glance, keystone and
nova. could you please tell me how may i achive that?

the guide i followed is
http://www.mirantis.com/blog/software-high-availability-load-balancing-openstack-cloud-api-servic/

i followed that guide as it is but it doesnt seems to be working does
anyone worked in it before?

Thanks in advance,
Baktha.