[Openstack-operators] CentOS image

Lorin Hochstein lorin at nimbisservices.com
Sun Jun 30 18:46:26 UTC 2013

Robert:

This script doesn't support LVM partitions, does it?

Also, I've discovered that it breaks if there's a /boot partition.
Apparently, if a boot partition is present then grub prepends a "/boot" to
the paths for the kernel and ramdisk, and this script also prepends /boot.

Lorin

Lorin Hochstein
Lead Architect - Cloud Services
Nimbis Services, Inc.