[Openstack-operators] Shared storage HA question

Jason Ford jford at blackmesh.com
Wed Jul 24 14:39:04 UTC 2013

Razique,

We have used it to hold the meta data (/var/lib/nova/instances) and boot
from volume for everything else. Since Denis was looking for cinder volume
support, he isn't far from just doing boot from volume anyways to
consolidate the storage layers. At least that was the transition we made
when trying to figure this out as well.

Regards,

jason

Jason Ford
BlackMesh Managed Hosting
Drupal/Magento/Wordpress and Private Clouds

http://www.blackmesh.com <http://www.blackmesh.com/>
888.473.0854