[Openstack-operators] Shared storage HA question

Jacob Godin jacobgodin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 14:25:20 UTC 2013

Hi Denis,

I would take a look into GlusterFS with a distributed, replicated volume.
We have been using it for several months now, and it has been stable. Nova
will need to have the volume mounted to its instances directory (default
/var/lib/nova/instances), and Cinder has direct support for Gluster as of
Grizzly I believe.