[Openstack-operators] Nova operations with cells

Belmiro Moreira moreira.belmiro.email.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 13:45:58 UTC 2013

Hi,
I’m deploying Openstack grizzly with Cells and I’m hitting some operational issues.
In my “top cell” I have nova-api, nova-cell, keystone and glance. All other services are in “child cells”.
The problem is that not all operations are propagated to “child cells”, for example creating a flavor.
It needs to be created in each "child cell" and make sure the IDs are the same in all cells.

Is this the procedure for now? Or I’m missing something.

Thank you,
Belmiro