[Openstack-operators] Openstack/Logstash

Mac Innes, Kiall kiall at hp.com
Wed Jul 3 10:13:42 UTC 2013

For the actual Python services, python-logstash[1] combined with a
custom logging.conf will get you piles of detail, more than than the
standard .log files do.

Most of the service repo's have sample logging.conf files which you can
add the logstash handler to easily enough..

Thanks,
Kiall

[1]: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-logstash