[Openstack-operators] A bug on OpenStack

武田 剛征 hisayuki.takeda at oceanearth-corp.com
Sun Dec 22 14:16:07 UTC 2013

Hi OpenStack experts,

Could you please, help me out on this? I need your experts advice.

I am trying to build VlanManager environment with OpenStack grizzly on Cent
OS 6.4, but it doesn't work.

I am using all-in-one architecture (single-host). FlatDHCPManager
successfully worked.

So, I am assuming that there is any bug/defect that VlanManager can't work
with single-host architecture.

Does anyone know if there is such a bug related to VlanManager on
single-host architecture?

Any pointer or letting me know anyone who is familiar with this would be
highly appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance,

Bird Kafka