[Openstack-operators] Total number of vcpu ?

matt matt at nycresistor.com
Thu Dec 5 16:45:56 UTC 2013

I used to just do python-libvirt direct calls to get those stats.

Actually openstack could use some better vcpu / vmem metrics for
ceilometer.  There are a lot of exposed methods in nova-compute for pulling
most of what libvirt has to offer ( but not all ).  But it's not really
been exposed to API or to Ceilometer so much yet.