[Openstack-operators] folsom -> grizzly keystone-manage db_sync error

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Tue Aug 6 13:05:52 UTC 2013

I believe this relates to deleted users.

The old metadata table has entries for user_id's that have no corresponding
entry in the user table.  I've not quite worked out the SQL for showing
these lines but it appears they also have no roles in the projects they are
associated with.  Just a little more coffee and I think I've got it.

If my suspicion is correct then the patch is pretty easy just don't try to
migrate rows where the role list is null.

-Jon