[Openstack-operators] Asterisk as a VM in Nova

Mac Innes, Kiall kiall at hp.com
Mon Apr 29 10:38:32 UTC 2013

I'm currently on the phone via a Nova hosted Asterisk VM..

We found no issues, even on the overloaded compute node it's running on!

Thanks,
Kiall

On 29/04/13 11:17, Diego Parrilla Santamaría wrote:
Hi folks,

a partner asks me if Asterisk can run in a Nova virtual machine. I guess we have run almost any software you can imagine, but we know that Asterisk is very sensitive to timing and needs special network requirements and we never had the chance to test it.

I would love to hear your experiences with Asterisk and Openstack Nova, if any ;-)

Cheers
Diego
 --
Diego Parrilla