[Openstack-operators] Distributed Filesystem

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at digimind.com
Thu Apr 25 14:18:17 UTC 2013

I don't think so, unless I'm misunderstanding ?

I mean, this is Nova which is generating the libvirt.xml definition
file. Consequently, it should be Nova which should define a disk file in
a glusterfs namespace, provided it is available (and maybe asked by the
admin).

The fix could also be applicable on Cinder, should the backend would
then be GlusterFS.

-Sylvain