[Openstack-operators] Scalable Glance Nodes

Matt Thompson wateringcan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 10:28:11 UTC 2013

Hi Ad,

I echo what has already been said, but I did need something to replicate
images on my glance nodes when using local file store and wrote a quick
script at  https://github.com/mattt416/glance-image-sync as a result.  It's
not ideal, but does get the job done for this specific situation.

Feel free to send issues/comments/pull requests via github if you find it
of any use.

Thanks,
Matt