[Openstack-operators] Quantum + Firewall as a Service

Tomasz Paszkowski ss7pro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 19:15:44 UTC 2013

Yes,

after you'll put this line into your nova.conf file on all compute nodes
it'll work seamlessly with security groups (also though horizon, as horizon
is just an graphical interface to an openstack api).  Remember also to
check if you have valid firewall driver set (eg.
firewall_driver=nova.virt.libvirt.firewall.IptablesFirewallDriver).