[Openstack-operators] Network Support in Centos 6

Vivek Singh Raghuwanshi vivekraghuwanshi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 09:16:27 UTC 2012

Hi

Network intefaces like this
auto eth10
iface eth3 inet manual
up ifconfig $IFACE 0.0.0.0 up
up ip link set $IFACE promisc on
down ip link set $IFACE promisc off
down ifconfig $IFACE down

--linuxnet_interface_driver=nova.network.linux_net.LinuxOVSInterfaceDriver
--libvirt_use_virtio_for_bridges=true
--network_manager=nova.network.quantum.manager.QuantumManager
--linuxnet_ovs_integration_bridge=br-int
--libvirt_ovs_bridge=br-int
--libvirt_vif_type=ethernet
--libvirt_vif_driver=nova.virt.libvirt.vif.LibvirtOpenVswitchDriver
--quantum_connection_host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
--quantum_use_dhcp=True

nova-compute looks like
--libvirt_type=kvm

--