[Openstack-operators] Precise, qemu, and network connectivity loss

Joe Topjian joe.topjian at cybera.ca
Mon Sep 24 15:37:15 UTC 2012

Hi Soren,

> I've gotten no feedback on those changes yet. If you take it for a spin,
> please comment on this bug report with your results:
>
>    https://bugs.launchpad.net/**ubuntu/+source/libvirt/+bug/**997978<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libvirt/+bug/997978>
>
> Thanks in advance! It would be great to finally get this bug squashed.

We updated qemu on some spare compute nodes with your PPA. I'll send an
update / comment on the bug report when we're confident with an answer.

Thanks,
Joe

--
Joe Topjian
Systems Administrator

www.cybera.ca

Big data is coming to Canada. Join the welcome wagon.
*Cyber Summit 2012*
October 1-3, Banff
www.cybera.ca/summit2012

Cybera is a not-for-profit organization that works to spur and support
innovation, for the economic benefit of Alberta, through the use
of cyberinfrastructure.