[Openstack-operators] Network Monitoring in between instances

Vivek Singh Raghuwanshi vivekraghuwanshi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:01:34 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I am using nova-network in cloud and using flat dhcp manager.
and using two bridge eth3 = br100 for network 192.168.0.x and eth2 = br101
for network 192.168.1.x.
All of my instances are having two network interfaces eth0 and eth1

Now i want to monitor all the interfaces of instances

please let me know how i can do this i am not want to use client for
instances and any utility which generate extra traffic for these instances.

--
ViVek Raghuwanshi
Mobile -+91-09595950504

Skype - vivek_raghuwanshi