[Openstack-operators] keypair inserting not working with fedora16 image

Kashif Mohammad k.mohammad1 at physics.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 22 16:03:07 UTC 2012

Hi
I have prepared a fedora 16 image and installed cloud-init in it. After adding to glance, I can instantiate a instance from that image, assign a public ip to it and can log in into the image through ssh with password. But somehow keypair is not inserted into the image so I can not log in to the instance using ssh keys.
.ssh/authorized_key file is blank. I also want to understand that how this works i.e how a instance fetch a user key pair from server.

It is working for standard ubuntu images for OpenStack.

Thanks
Kashif