[Openstack-operators] Starter wiki page

Andrew Glen-Young andrew.glen-young at canonical.com
Wed Oct 17 00:14:11 UTC 2012

Hello,

On Tue 16-10-2012 16:29 ›, Michael Still wrote:
> As discussed in the ops unconference session just now, I've created a
> wiki page that attempts to capture the current best practice for
> reporting bugs in OpenStack. Its definitely not perfect, but I'm hoping
> that others might help me flesh it out.
>
> The page is at: http://wiki.openstack.org/Operations

I have created an 'openstack-ops' Launchpad group¹. Any bugs that have
this group subscribed to it will email the members the progress of each
bug. It also provides a simple place to track operator related bugs².

Subscribing this Launchpad group to any of the bugs you file would
provide some additional visibility to your fellow Openstack operators.

This is purely for convenience and is opt-in.

[1]: https://launchpad.net/~openstack-ops
[2]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/~openstack-ops

--
Regards.