[Openstack-operators] Upgrading Essex->Folsom on Ubuntu 12.04

Sam Morrison sorrison at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 00:00:46 UTC 2012

Hi Jon,

I've been using the Ubuntu Cloud Archive packages in testing and they aren't ready for production yet.
They have not released Folsom to the archive yet, most packages are at the rc1 stage and nova is at folsom-3 I think.
There are also missing packages like swift-plugin-s3 and novnc.

We are waiting until the final packages hit the repo until moving to it.

It looks as if the upgrade to folsom will be far easier than the upgrade diablo -> essex though which is good.

Cheers,
Sam