[Openstack-operators] [Openstack] Backing up OpenStack deployment

YuXingchao yuxcer at 126.com
Thu Nov 29 03:45:44 UTC 2012

Hi,JuanFra:
	Can you describe more explicitly about the backup of Openstack deployment ?
 In my option,the major backup in deployment is db file and  config file backup.
	The db backup can be maintained by cron jobs.
	The config file and package can be managed by  configuration management tools.

在 2012-11-27,下午9:03,JuanFra Rodriguez Cardoso <juanfra.rodriguez.cardoso at gmail.com> 写道: