[Openstack-operators] Live Migration and instances stores

Jonathan Abdiel Gonzalez Valdebenito jonathan.abdiel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 13:21:39 UTC 2012

Dave

Thanks! it really worked the live migration using block-migration, but the
problem it's that I may like to have redundancy for the instances, but I
think that the problem it may be solved in other ways =) or looking for
something with drbd or something like that =)

Thanks for the tip! it didn't work with the current instances as you say
but as is a lab it doesn't really matter =)

Thanks to all!

Saludos,