[Openstack-operators] Ceph + Nova

Razique Mahroua razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 09:03:24 UTC 2012

Hi JuanFra,
I tried both GlusterFS and MooseFS, and the answer is...it depends on the kind of data you are going to work with.
Both (in fact even Ceph) are pretty easy to manage, performance-wise, here is a good reading
http://blog.tinola.com/?e=13
My tests gave me roughly the same conclusions. What would be the network hardware ?

Regards,
Raz
Nuage & Co - Razique Mahroua
razique.mahroua at gmail.com