[Openstack-operators] Operations use cases/pain points

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Sun Nov 11 05:44:36 UTC 2012

+1

Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 16:41:44 +0000
From: Tim Bell <Tim.Bell at cern.ch>
To: James R Penick <penick at yahoo-inc.com>,
Subject: Re: [Openstack-operators] Operations use cases/pain points

Thanks for this initiative.

I can help with getting the feedback to the developers once we have the foundation user committee structure in place. This will give regular meetings with both the board and the TC for discussions on items such as you have raised.

We should also add a severity of the problem . i.e. is this an annoyance but can be worked around through to a show stopper for production use ? We could start with critical, high, medium, low as for the bug reports.

Tim