[Openstack-operators] Operations use cases/pain points

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Thu Nov 8 19:39:37 UTC 2012

Lloyd,

Not all of the openstack users are not as confident as you are :-) :-)

Personally, I appreciate having other users validate that what I feel is a
requirement is not my incorrect approach.  I'm sure there are ways of doing
this sort of flow within Launchpad but getting a starter list together on a
wiki as James has started is a good way to bootstrap the process.

Tim